Ian_E - Streetlights .:REMIX:. Ian_E - Streetlights .:REMIX:.

This is kinda trippy at parts. I mean that in a good way though. A very creative remix. I agree with MegAxE. This deserves so much more attention.

Inside the Ship (The Thing) Inside the Ship (The Thing)

The melody at 1:40something with the bends sounds awesome. I enjoy some chiptune and chip inspired music. What did you use to write/produce this track if you don't mind me asking? I loved it.

RealFaction responds:

Thanks! I used FL Studio (9 at the time I think?) and all I used was Osc x3 synths and I modified them with the buttons and all, and added effects. :) thanks!

It Must Be 愛 It Must Be 愛

What a great sound. I am gonna have to check out this album. I am feeling the funk. Also I like that it is 4:20 on Newgrounds. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

LemKuuja responds:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) dank

The Prime Director The Prime Director

This music shows a ton of potential. Although a few parts sound like they might be clipping in the audio. At 2:42 or so: I am not sure if that distortion was intended via bitcrusher to give a bit more ambient sound but I think if it were just a bit clearer in the mix it would do wonders for the track as well as EQing the drums to punch through the mix a little more. Maybe a few rising effects or production tricks here are there you know? All in a good track to grove to with some awesome synth plucks. All and all I enjoyed it but my criticism is meant as way of helping improve. I will follow you for future projects. :)

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy (Ravitex Remix) ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy (Ravitex Remix)

Amazing! I might be wrong but the dubstep bass sounds a bit overpowering at parts. It could just be me. Either way this is an incredible remix.

Ravitex responds:

I noticed that it's a bit too loud sometimes but I decided to not pay too much attention to it. It's just like that.

But thanks for your feedback!

Savagery - preview Savagery - preview

Holy crap! The name definitely fits it perfectly. That sound you have there is so savage. I can't wait to hear more.

Cursedsnake responds:

:D Thx

2daspab v1.0 2daspab v1.0

You are right about it being mood setting. I need to find more chiptunes that have such atmosphere to them.

Ambient Hell (Chill step) Ambient Hell (Chill step)

I love the ambient feel. Also the chillstep. I could chill out and get high to this. I really like your focus on reverb and ambient sounds. Also congrats on getting on the front page! I'm gonna follow you so I can hear more stuff. :)

RandomDanceOfHappy responds:

plenty more comeing :3 already have one on the works already uploaded it n.n
ty for the review

Heartbeat Heartbeat

I can understand the desire to use arpeggios. They can really add some excitement to songs. That being said, I love your style of composition. Especially around the 1:34 section. The only thing I can say is that this could use a little more reverb and layering of the different samples you are using for percussion. That is my only criticism. Other than that I can't wait to hear more in the future. :)

Clastodon responds:

More reverb on the drums you say? Hmm...